Please take the time to familiarize yourself with new updated rules. By entering this site, you agree to the following:
This Inraptured membership user agreement updated as recent as: 4/23/2013.
Inraptured was created by adults and for adults. If you are a minor under 18 years old, then you must leave now. Members must be 18 or older, depending on your local laws. Content within this site is intended for a mature adult audience. You are entering a privately owned website with femdom content including mature photos, videos, audio recordings, stories, forum posts, blogs, etc.
Inraptured encourages a positive sense of community and asks that members conduct themselves in a mature manner. Please be polite, considerate, and share opposing opinions with courtesy (no namecalling, blackmailing, etc.). Posts deemed excessively inappropriate by the administrators or moderators will be removed. With over 22,000 members consisting of femdom erotic hypnotists and fans of femdom erotic hypnosis (also known as comic book-inspired villainess seduction, sensual mesmerization, BDSM trance, Goddess worship, adult point-of-view ASMR, audio porn with NLP or XXX lyrics with seduction techniques), we are sure you will connect with like-minded people. Please respect our guidelines. Most importantly, please understand that since this is a femdom hypnosis site (female domination hypnosis), members are expected to show respect to not only other members who contribute material, but to the female hypnotists here as well.
This is a privately owned website by husband-wife team Maurice Williams and Isabella Valentine. We actually met on Inraptured in 2006 and fell madly in love, and now we're raising a family of our own. As with most businesses, we reserve the right to remove anyone (by means of banishment, muzzle, or virtual hand spanking) without explanation, reason, or needing to justify our actions. We see this as our second home, and we like coming here. All we ask is that people be civil, get along with each other as well as possible, and participate in D/s themes.
This is a femdom hypnosis fetish resource for fans of women who choose to participate in female domination. Submissive males (and females) are not required to worship anyone they do not want to. No one is allowed to harass anyone. We think it is fine for Goddesses here to be worshipped by other member as long as the Goddess wants to receive it. If you are receiving unwanted communications from a submissive or a Dominant: ignore them, block them, politely tell them you're not interested in emailing with them on this venue, refer them to a femdom hypnotist who has a different area of specialty, or if all else fails, report them to a moderator for harassment and we will investigate. While we don't comment on all reports, we will investigate the ones we can.
Dominant males must put their tail between their legs and bite on their ball gag if they feel the urge to complain about a woman's vocal style.
All the femdom hypnotists are artists with varying personal tastes that may challenge, entertain, provoke, seduce, or entrance. Dominant male hypnotists who desire to advertise their services or prey upon the submissive men or women on this site must leave. This is not mendom hypnosis, this is Femdom Hypnosis. If mendom is what you seek, start a niche website for your services. Inraptured remains a Femdom Hypnosis site precisely by removing posts that seek to take away from our favorite topics: female domination, erotic hypnosis, themes of D/s such as bondage, [consensual] mind control, trust and consensuality themes, worship and love of Women, comic book villainesses, and other female-superior wonderfulness.
FEMDOM HYPNOTISTS: Female Pro-Domme members are a mixture of stay-at-home moms, single ladies, married women, models, porn stars, lesbians, bisexuals, polyamorous, swingers, monogamous and dating, grandmothers, and every type of woman imaginable with one thing in common: they love to use the tool of femdom hypnosis to produce arousal in a consensually submissive audience. If you are easily offended by the combination of arousal and hypnosis (which we understand to be consensual), then move on to other communities. We are an arousal-loving group. Please don't talk shit about our entertainment-only, porn-loving ways. Inraptured encourages members to embrace their sexuality and to derive pleasure by giving and receiving pleasure without shame, guilt, or embarrassment.
SUBMISSIVE MEN AND TRANSGENDERS: Submissive members tend to be male or transgender. Some people like to be called pantyboys, sissies, sluts, whores, and we welcome filthy language to the degree that the person who is receiving it actually wants to hear it. Please do not assume that transgenders all want to be called sissies or dress like dolls or that all sub men want to be treated like dirt - some do not. While we certainly can't prevent reactions to all offensive responses, let's be mindful of words we use to "seduce-attack" each other so that it comes off with the loving intention it was given. Let's be sensitive to the chosen identities of our members. If you want to be extra dirty such as using consensual hate speech to provoke heightened fear/ecstasy, please direct your communications off the site and engage in email communications. We're all adults here. We want to believe we all have the capacity to make our own decisions like healthy adults.
SUBMISSIVE WOMEN: Female submissive members are welcome to participate -- and we encourage you to indicate on your profile that you are biologically female and submissive or switch. By and large, if you are submissive, we expect you to not advertise submissive hypnosis products in the marketplace (we reserve that for those who identify as Pro-Domme). We want you to feel welcome to engage in D/s play with female hypnotists.
DEALING WITH MALE SWITCHES: Let's be honest - a lot of men are switches. If you are a man who enjoys dominating women in the bedroom, great, but we are not here to talk about how much you love doing that. We're not here to be hypnotized by or seduced by men. Women are the stars of the show. Ladies, if a man is initiating a scenario where he is in control, assert your backbone using your powerful, Goddess voice, and be clear who is in charge. We do not want men coercing women to engage in unwanted hypnosis play. Use the block button or report unwanted advanced. Ladies, if you do want to engage in switchy hypnosis practice with men on the site, please do so in private message or on your Inraptured blog and not in the public forums. We want to sustain a female-dominant forum! We don't want to deny true love. Play at your own risk.
MENTAL STABILITY: If you have a mental illness that prevents you from making decisions regarding your money, your consensuality regarding your body, and your faculties to decide right from wrong, then you need to seriously consider what you are doing here. It might be a good idea to examine your core center being, free of external influence, or take a break from time to time if you are being overwhelmed with so much stimulation that you are unable to care for yourself or tend to your needs. We want happy, healthy adults enjoying porn.
50 SHADES OF MORALITY: Pro-Dommes, please don't try to bankrupt your clients or put them in situations that could irreparably damage their jobs, their homes, their families, their private lives, or continue receiving gifts from people who are literally killing themselves to feed their spending habit. While this is a big shade of grey, and we can't regulate every shade of morality, it's generally good ethical practice to consider the emotional needs of yourself and your client when making a choice that affects both of you. Looking out for a client goes a long way. A little kindness goes a long way in the making of decent human beings.
HYPNOSIS-PORN QUALITY DEBATE: If you are banned for being a male dick or a female terd (i.e. "They're a bunch of prostitutes.") then do us all a favor and stop trying to come back to our site. If you were banned for promoting non-sexual content or namecalling, then suck it up and make a site that promotes a new genre. Our stance is that we will NOT redefine femdom hypnosis simply because a small fraction of people want to come in here and redefine it to exclude sexuality. On the same token, submissive men commonly fetishize non-sexual subjects, such as belts, earrings, and shoes -- and then make them sexual by being aroused by them. We encourage the arousal part! Just because hypnosis involves pornography does not make it any less qualified to be labeled as hypnosis. Many of our recreational hypnotists have certifications from all over the world. They are just as, if not more, qualified to provide hypnosis services and/or products as hypnotists not engaged in sex work. Being engaged in porn does not dilute the quality of hypnosis, it enhances it, and that is why we are here -- because we fetishize hypnosis. Ladies' voices, poetry, instructions, and seductions are often packaged as sexual products, and we want them to feel welcome to market their content here (in the appropriate place: The Marketplace). Calling hypnosis "fake" simply because the hypnotist is topless or promoting orgasm is trolling, and we kick trolls out.
SEXUALITY EVOLUTION - We discourage promoting non-sexual recreational hypnosis or generic ASMR on Inraptured. We are a resource for the sexualization of female-generated hypnosis in D/s themes. At the very least, the products must be primarily femdom erotic hypnosis related products and/or services. We don't want to fill up the site with generic recordings and videos that are devoid of sexuality. Femdom hypnosis is rooted in sexuality, and many of the Pro-Dommes here include masturbation, orgasm, tease-and-denial, and arousal producing content in their commercial products. If you are a hypnotist who does not want to be associated with fans who orgasm to your voice, your words, your style, and your sexual content, then you do not belong here. We are fetishists of femdom hypnosis.
CONSENSUAL MATTERS - Inraptured has been around for over a decade, and it was created upon the premise that many of us actually seek out the dark side of female domination which often is pitchforked with many common misconceptions. We seduce boundaries, we don't break them. We absolutely condemn rape and ask you report the usage of the word if you see it. We are not sadists and masochists, we are consensual sadists and consensual masochists.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS of entering this site: emotional attachment including but not limited to love, lust; money gain/loss; job gain/loss; profound inspiration; persistent arousal syndrome, sweet dreams/insomnia, subspace, autonomy, life balance, sexual liberation, chakra balancing/well being, confusion/misalignment, addiction to femdom hypnosis, addiction to people, erectile dysfunction, insomnia, depression, and unknown social connections.
UNWANTED SUGGESTIONS: If you find yourself exposed to unwanted suggestions, discontinue use immediately and consider listening to a hypnosis-removal product. Know that there is risk of not being able to unlearn a thought form. We strongly urge all pro-Dommes on this website to create a free hypnosis-removal product and list it in the disclaimer of your store. This affords you significant legal protection by showing your intention to do no harm to your client/customer and to reverse perceived outstanding side effects to a neutral state.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES: Inraptured does not decide whether what is being offered is a product or a service. Our marketplace section is for the promotion of products. We're not a dating site, per se, however many of our members have found love and some couples have chosen to marry or play. We do not promote prostitution, we promote porn. We love prostitutes, especially in Australia where it is legal, but we are located in the U.S. and must comply with our local laws. Unfortunately, America is finnicky when it comes to our attitudes about sexuality and commercialism. America (with the exception of a city outside Las Vegas) bans prostitution but rewards pornographers. Pro-Dommes are mostly feminist AND femdom pornographers in the sense that behind-the-scenes, they control the environment in which they produce their content, their working conditions are safe and acceptable to them, and they are operating under their own free will.
First and foremost, Inraptured is a femdom hypnosis site, not an erotic hypnosis site nor simply a recreational hypnosis site. Our female dominant pro-Domme members are independent, self-employed sex workers who sell commercial products containing XXX lyrics. Inraptured does not have any employees. Our admin staff are volunteers.
The Pro-Dommes on this site are sex workers, not prostitutes, so let's understand that distinction, shall we? Sex working employs sex workers. Sex workers includes but is not defined by all of the following genres of occupants: web cam girls, phone sex operators, strippers, live models, email seductress, dominatrixes, erotic hypnosis recording artists, sexological bodyworkers, some Tantra teachers, happy ending masseuses, nude or topless models, fetish video or recording creators, audio porn stars, video porn stars, adult chat girls, prostitutes, love and intimacy coaches, feminist pornographers, femdom hypnotists, adult radio hosts, and anyone accepting payment to produce sexually-explicit content in a product or service that is designed to encourage arousal and/or orgasm.
SEX WORKER RIGHTS: If you are a fan of one or many Pro-Domme hypnotists on Inraptured and support their content, then consider becoming an ally of all sex workers. Being a customer of sex work is not the same as being an ally of sex work. An ally, by definition, is someone willing to go into battle for you. An ally will speak up and defend you in your presence or your absence when necessary, especially when an injustice is being committed. There is a growing movement of sex worker rights activists and ally advocates around the world, and our voices are multiplying every single day. If you are interested in knowing more about what you can do to be an ally to sex workers, go online and search for "sex worker rights" or go on Twitter and search "sex worker" or "feminist porn" or "catalystcon" and you will be in prime position. Please educate yourself fully on political reform bills before choosing a side, and remember, the objective is to require more countries to give sex workers more rights. In America, for instance, women are detained at the border and in common towns for carrying too many panties in their suitcases or carrying multiple condoms in her purse and are arrested too often under suspicion of prostitution. By giving women the impression that carrying condoms is an arrest-worthy crime, we are telling women we want to punish them for being sexually active and thereby increasing their exposure to STDs. This is even more harmful for street prostitutes because without condoms, their quality of clientele goes down thereby increasing their risk of exposure to violent criminals.
NO SLUT-SHAMING: We do not engage in prostitute-shaming, slut-shaming, whore-shaming, porn-shaming, or femdom-shaming on Inraptured and engaging in such behavior will likely result in a lifetime ban. We define slut-shaming as shaming or humiliating a person for being sexually adventurous (example: "Mistress you're a slut, get a life). Do not call people names in a degrading manner unless the person is receptive to consensual humiliation or roasting. Don't assume Ladies on Inraptured want to be called sluts or whores. Pro-Dommes, make an effort to connect with submissive members before calling them sluts or whores to make sure it is an appropriate level of communication. Inraptured membership is a privilege, not a right, which may be revoked if the members are insulted or disrespected. If you are easily offended by ladies selling sexual products/services, intimate experiences, or women dominating in a public forum, then this is likely not the place for you.
WE ARE A PRO-DOMME MARKETPLACE & FAN FICTION RESOURCE: Inraptured is not for everyone, but many members have been returning for years. If you are brand spanking new, please avoid saying, "Someone please hypnotize me." Use reasonable discernment. Take the time to get familiar with the Ladies who offer their services by researching their products, listening to their free samples in the marketplace, and develop a connection with members in the forum. We are a fetish site with many user-submitted stories, photo manipulations, videos, photos, and so much more! Upload an avatar and fill out your profile and get involved! We promote the gazing at breasts. Our ladies do this as lifestyle or for money or both. Insulting women for receiving payment for femdom hypnosis is grounds for banishment. Complaining that there's not enough free stuff (not true) is trolling, and we kick trolls. We encourage women to get paid for producing pleasure. We want submissive members to distribute their wealth with the Ladies who produce femdom hypnosis porn. Women who engage in free play do so at their own risk and free will. Rates vary.
WHO WE ARE: Although there are exceptions, Inraptured is divided into two primary groups: submissive men and dominant female women. Female dominants and submissives are asked to promote civil social communication, and as a community, self-regulate your own posts. We realize there can be tense moments, but let's strive to keep the competitive nature to a minimum and colleague camaraderie to a maximum. Supporting fellow peers may lead to future referrals while burning bridges makes it more difficult to branch out to potential networks. Please disagree with courtesy. Employ the block button. Unwanted requests may be redirected in the form of professional referrals (Referral example: "I'm not really interested in simulating a blowjob, however, you might like so and so. Try her. Tell her I said hi. If you want to worship my feet on video, I'm your girl.)
KEEP SPEECH LIGHT & INSIGHTFUL - Just cause it isn't hate speech doesn't mean it belongs in an off-topic conversation on Inraptured. Let's not talk about rape, gun control, and bombings on Inraptured. This is not a conspiracy site. Let's talk about breasts. Understand we will delete or lock any threads that are uncivil or disrespectful (especially in regards to our moderating team, our members, and our subjects of affection).
1) No content involving minors. You may not post any mp3s, videos, or stories involving femdom hypnotists who are under the age of 18. Our audience demographic are clearly adults, and we feel posting underage hypnosis (even if it isn't sexual) sends the wrong message. If you do not agree to that, you must leave. No exceptions. This is an ADULT site. If you are unsure of the hypnotist's age but she appears to be quite young with a childish voice, err on the side of caution and do not post it here. Being of legal age is the #1 most important priority of Inraptured. Report anyone who says they are underage. Befriending them puts our entire site at risk. Report them. This is an adult site with consensual themes a minor simply cannot be ready to understand, plus it is against the law.
2) No stealing. You may not distribute copywritten products without the creator's permission – this includes stolen material and purchased material. If you liked a recording or a video, feel free to post the sample and encourage people to buy it. If we are alerted that something is stolen, we will promptly remove it. This includes references to peer-to-peer networks or other file-sharing methods. Distributing material illegally is grounds for removal from the site. If we even see a thread DISCUSSING illegal filesharing or links TO places that are illegal and/or disrespectful to hypnotists, it will be removed. Do not share stories you have not written unless the author gives permission for its distribution. Dipshits will be removed. Cool people who report these things will be crowned. We want our Ladies to profit for producing pleasure. We encourage sending gifts, tips, and tributes to Dommes.
3) No attacks. No hate. We do not allow hateful, personal attacks against hypnotists. If you didn't like a product, say why… but don't attack the hypnotist, their ethics, or their personal lives. Everyone has different styles when it comes to hypnosis, so it's important we respect their feelings and creative choices (this goes for everyone - doms and subs). We've had a lot of hypnotists leave in the past due to spiteful comments and we want to avoid that. If you attack an Inraptured hypnotist (especially the site owners) on other websites, you may be banned if you attempt to join. We will do everything we can to protect and sustain this community for as long as we can. We're a community who loves erotic hypnosis, so let's spread the love of surrender to trance, yes? If you get into a tiff with someone, do it privately. We do not allow the public posting of private messages. This may result in removal from Inraptured. If you want to engage in consensual hate speech, do so off the site by switching to email communications or telephone communications.
4) Don't be a troll. Our definition of troll is, "Posting negative, controversial or inflammatory comments, irrelevant or off-topic comments for the purpose of causing a negative emotional response from the majority community." Please keep in mind that most of our members are femdom hypnotists and their fans. That means female dominants are the chefs of our kitchen. If you don't like how femdom hypnotists wear their aprons or fling their spatulas, then leave the kitchen or don't eat the food. If you're here to start trouble, be a brat, or see how far you can test the boundaries of the community, you are in the wrong place. Just be cool and enjoy female domination in many shapes, forms, and styles.
5) No penises. No spread shots. Leave some things to the imagination. While adult (sexual) photos, videos, and mp3s are generally accepted, we ask you use a rule of thumb before posting it. If you feel it's too hardcore, please don't post it (remember, lots of members browse this site while at work). Besides, leaving a little nudity to the imagination can be much more erotic than blatant porn. If you're unsure of something, feel free to ask! Most of the time, we say yes… but um, no penis shots please. This is a site dedicated to femdom hypnosis, not mendom hypnosis. Breasts and nipple shots are always ok. Gaping assholes are not. Think soft porn.
6) Don't spam the board. Do not post thread-after-thread-after-thread or post-after-post-after-post in an effort to promote a hypnotist (or equally, to prevent promotion of another hypnotist). It's not cool to everyone else who uses this site for legitimate reasons. We realize when a subby discovers a great female hypnotist for the first time, there is an primal instinct to want to over-promote her. We frown upon this. Let's promote everyone, or at the very least, promote the same person at different times but not so much that everyone else is prevented a chance to be in the spotlight. Spread the love. You are welcome to promote Inraptured hypnotists (and non-banned non-Inraptured hypnotists). If a hypnotist is banned, any posts attempting to promote her will be removed and may result in a warning. Repeated attempts to speak about banned individuals after receiving a warning may result in immediate ejection from Inraptured. If you want a drama soap opera riddled with rumors and speculation, then watch reality tv.
7) Do not make posts that include the entirety or majority of a hypnotist's site contents. Inraptured is not the place to make links to a hypnotist's entire site map. Try to keep links within a post limited to under five to avoid spamming the board. If a hypnotist has a gazillion mp3s, don't post them all. It's just bragging. Instead, advertise your favorites or the most recently uploaded.
8) We frown upon jealousy and catty competitiveness. There's more than enough capacity for shared prosperity and success without feeling the need to push and shove for the latest recognition of the newest posts or hogging the front page with new posts (if you feel you are a frequent poster, you can adjust your settings in your membership to show or not show your posts on the front page). It is ok to refer to yourself or others as "the best" or "the only" or "the most" -- that is simply a form of devotion. However, please resist the urge to downgrade an erotic performer while elevating another. Comparisons are unnecessary and unwarranted. Every erotic hypnotist is unique, and we encourage all Inraptured members to coexist knowing one person's trash may be another's treasure (and vice versa). If you think everyone sucks and you (or another) are far greater than us mortals, Inraptured is probably not for you. We highly encourage public applause to, and interactive conversation with, all lady performers, male or female writers, art contributors, mods, and respectful individuals who continue to build this community. We don't expect perfection, we expect civility, coexistence, and self-reliance. You don't have to get along with everyone or hold hands and sing kumbaya, but we do encourage restraint or topic changes when its clear the direction is heading towards ugliness or destruction.
9) Inraptured is not a central complaint center to talk about customer service issues (hypnotist vs. client). If there is a financial dispute over services given or not given, that is a private issue, not a public one. We will not allow the public engagement of "he said-she said" in regards to private financial transactions or other exchanges in dispute. We do not allow lists of which customers who may or may not be fraudulent, disobedient, unruly, or otherwise. Inraptured is not a ruling authority, a mediator, nor a database to address these matters. Feel free to create an online location for this purpose, and we may or may not share this information with others.
10) Hypnotists who desire to promote their mp3s, videos, or other multimedia products or services must do so in The Marketplace section. We are aware that there is a forum section for mp3 samples (and blogs as well), but these are not the optimal places to post new content. Inraptured has been restructured so that products available for sale may be advertised for free or for a fee within The Marketplace so all newly released products have fair exposure alongside their peers. There is often a 6-8 month waiting list for banner advertisements on the site (first come, first serve), and Inraptured may be restructured at future times without notice. We will do our very best to make sure fees received from hypnotists (for advertising) result in banner placement, however we may or may not issue refunds based on server outages, member banishment, site redesigns or restructuring, or other unforeseen issues. Monies, fees, and donations received may or may not be used towards Inraptured updates, improvements, and other features.
11) No shaming the hypnotists. No attacking race, gender, age, weight, culture, sex working lifestyle, or sexuality choices. Do not call the Inraptured Ladies whores, sluts, or prostitutes.
12) Expect common overlap in femdom hypnosis. Common words: erotic, femdom, hypnosis, mesmerization, magic, lust, love, addiction, hypno, robot, blank, recreational, etc., However please make an effort to familiarize with titles when you see them and please avoid copying people's recording titles. Show originality. If you are having a problem with someone imitating you, start copyrighting your work. You can copyright up to 5 products at a time for a small fee under $50.
13) ENTERTAINMENT, NOT THERAPY - All products are understood to be sold for entertainment purposes only. Femdom hypnotists do not offer therapy. ProDommes: avoid labeling your titles or descriptions as any kind of therapy. While many people report profound wellness after listening to loving products, we are not promoting therapy.
14) Credit card companies have banned the use of the phrase "erotic hypnosis" and "femdom hypnosis" and "hypnosis" involving penetration. This started because men decided to dominate women on camera while women were "under" and credit card companies got freaked out and decided to ban ALL erotic hypnosis, even those that are female-led. For this reason, you will find varying descriptions in femdom hypnotist's files that might exclude the phrase femdom hypnosis and be called something similar, such as "female mesmerism" or "femdom magnetism." Just because a title isn't described as hypnosis does not mean it's not hypnosis; it merely means people are coming up with creative titles to bypass substandard credit card company's anti-hypnosis policies.
If you've managed to read through this user agreement and still feel there is adequate freedom to play within structured walls, then we warmly welcome you to become a part of our Inraptured family.
We love agreements, and we hope you do too! Thank you for reading this and welcome to Inraptured!
Maurice Williams and Isabella Valentine
If you agree to these terms: